Functional open-plan office space
Available for lease, this 2,002-square-foot space is fully fitted out and boasts an open floor plan with private offices, a conference room and a small kitchenette.
Its location in the centre of George Town and proximity to the courthouse and essential businesses like banks and a post office means key amenities are within walking distance.
- Oceanfront building in the heart of George Town
- Balcony overlooking Fort Street with ocean views
- Small kitchenette
- Open floor plan with private offices
- Conference room
- On-site building maintenance
- Backup generator
- Two interior elevators
- Assigned parking as per code
- Additional parking spaces on Fort Street
- Overflow parking on North Church Street
- New chiller AC system
- Key fob access available
- Dusk-til-dawn on-site security
About Flagship Building: An iconic building in the heart of the capital
- Flagship is one of George Town's most iconic structures and a refurbished, mixed-use retail and commercial building with fantastic harbour views. Its name pays homage to the country’s seafaring heritage and its central location in the heart of the capital makes it an excellent choice for small- and mid-sized businesses. Located on the bustling corner of Harbour Drive and Fort Street, in close proximity to the courthouse, major banks and post office, and walking distance to shopping, dining and amenities, Flagship's office suites range from 500 to 3,600 square feet.